3.22.2006

if i could write poetry




{ Think I'm Up For You And I by Minor Majority }

Getting used to the silenceUsed to waking up aloneI never went for affectionI’m just the guy she’s leaning on
And if I should tell you lies Be good enough and try to sort me out And if I should say goodbyeBe good enough and try to turn me ’round’Cause I’m up for you and I
Tried to see the world through your eyesBut it didn’t make the changeAnd when I tried to make it in your worldI just couldn’t find my place
And if I should tell you liesBe good enough and try to sort me outAnd if I should say goodbyeBe good enough and try to turn me ’round ’Cause I’m up for you and I
So how do you want me to treat youI can’t even save myselfAnd how am I supposed to please youWhen I wish you were someone else
And if I should tell you liesBe good enough and try to sort me out And if I should say goodbyeBe good enough and try to turn me ’round’Cause I’m up for you and II'm up for you and I
And if I should tell you lies Be good enough and try to turn me 'roundIf I should say goodbyeBe good enough and try to to sort me out’Cause I’m up for you and IThink I'm up for you and I

2 comments:

Rainman said...

Κομματάρα! Το πρωτοάκουσα το περασμένο καλοκαίρι και μου άρεσε πολύ. Τους ξέχασα για λίγο αλλά πριν από λίγες μέρες τους θυμήθηκα πάλι(με αφορμή τον M.Stipe)και αποφάσισα να παραγγείλω όλο το album απ'το Amazon (ελπίζω να αξίζει τον κόπο).

Delta Lamda said...

το ανακάλυψα πρόσφατα [το αλμπουμ]και αξίζει και την τελευταια δεκάρα που θα δώσεις:-)